WHY FREEZE YOUR EGGS?
The right treatment can overcome nearly every reproductive problem, except
for the age of eggs. Preserving them offers a unique opportunity to safeguard them when they are healthy and minimize the risk of birth defects and miscarriage.
Common reasons women have for wanting to preserve their fertility:
- Waiting to find the right romantic partner
- Focusing on career goals
- Medical reasons, such as cancer diagnosis, or uterine complications
- Wanting peace of mind for additional children
- Just not ready, for whatever reason
Whatever your reasons are, we will help you to make your dream of a future family, a reality.LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PROCESS
A QUALITY-DRIVEN APPROACH
YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS
FEBNetwork is a nationwide network of top fertility practices with a proven track record of successful freezes and thaws. Our mission is to empower women like you to take charge of their reproductive health by helping them select quality programs.
In partnership with DEB USA, we have created the FEBNetwork Seal of Quality Assurance in oocyte cryopreservation. This Seal acknowledges that the embryologist performing the procedure at the network practice has completed annual competency tests and has met quarterly quality compliance standards for egg freezing.LEARN MORE ABOUT QUALITY
FEBNetwork Fertility Estimator
ESTIMATE YOUR CHANCES RIGHT NOW
Have you ever wondered what your likelihood is of having a child using frozen eggs? FEBNetwork has created an app that makes it easy for you to estimate this.
Simply enter your age, weight and height. Based on data from hundreds of freezes and thaws, the app will then inform you how many cycles and eggs you are likely to need in order to achieve your family-building goals of 1, 2 or 3 children.GET MY ESTIMATE NOW
FROM OUR BLOG
GET STARTED TODAY
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Referral to a pre-approved quality clinic
- Meet your doctor for a consultation
- Undergo tests to evaluate your ovarian reserve
- Begin taking hormone medications to stimulate your ovaries
- Visit your clinic so maturing ooctyes can be monitored
- Retrieval Day!